Monday, October 17, 2016

Biogeochemical Cycles and Our Plants

The changes in our plant that I see is that the leaves are getting stronger, thicker, and more green while under our leave is purple. The appearance of our plant is small but mighty.

Our plants participate in the movement of water in our biosphere by soaking the water from the rain into our plants roots and releasing the water into the soil to finish multiple cycles. Our plants role in the water cycle changed my observation of our plants because, the rain and water on the top of the plants showed me that the leaves are strong.

Our plants role participation in the carbon and nitrogen cycle is absorbing energy in the form of light. Our plants both transfers energy to the soil or to other animals through photosynthesis. Our plants role changed my observation because it made me see that our plants, even though they’re small, participate and work with the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment