Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Brief Bio



Bryce Magliari

Hi,

my name is Bryce. I live and was born in 2002 in San Jose, California. I've gardened before, but that was in elementary school. My grandpa lives near Los Angeles however, and some of my dad's cousins live in Montana. We visit my grandpa, but not my cousins in Montana.

I grew carrots with my dad at my house when I was 7. My dad helped me grow my carrots as he is great at farming. He adds fertilizer and grew our lawn back by himself when it died in the Summer. I don't know much about farming, but I try my hardest. At my elementary school, we grew onions, beets, carrots, and lettuce. I remembered it was easy, but then again, we had a lot of teachers helping! I liked the carrots and lettuce, but not the onions and beets.

No comments:

Post a Comment