Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Brief Bio

My name is Brenden Schriver. I was born in 2002 in San Jose, California. My mom, sister, and grandparents live in Los Banos, California. The rest of my family lives in San Jose.


I used to garden a lot, my grandpa used to work at a farm and my great grandma used to grow all her food from scratch in her garden. I have a green thumb for growing tomatoes. Otherwise i am not a very good or experienced gardener. I used to grow tomatoes a lot, and I remember my great grandma and grandma used to pick all three hundred or so plants between both houses, then we all used to make spaghetti sauce.


The person in my life that used to grow her own food and make it from scratch was my great grandma. She used to grow any type of food you can grow in her small garden. Up until a month before she passed away she still grew tomatoes, basil, onions, garlic and all the other ingredients needed to make sauce and she jarred almost two-hundred jars of spaghetti sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment