Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Brief Bio

My name is Hunter Sandahl. I was born in April 17, 2002 in Seattle, Washington before I moved to San Jose, California in 2012.


I used to be part of a school garden before I moved to California. In the garden we grew potatoes and green beans. We would work in the garden every day at school during recess and grew lots of crops that we later picked and brought home for ourselves. I remember that it took a lot of work to properly grow the vegetables to be prepared to pick and eat.

I think that my mom knows a lot about gardening because she used to grow vegetables with my dad. These crops included chile peppers, jalapenos, rose mary, and lettuce. I think both my parents know a lot about horticulture because they maintain all the plants around our house aside from the food that they grew.

No comments:

Post a Comment